Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at YAM Worldwide
This position is responsible for assisting with the recruiting process across several lines of businesses from sourcing to offer process. The ideal candidate will have strong recruiting skills in a retail and/or customer service environment, and the desire to work with a highly effective and proactive HR team.
- Conduct recruitment efforts including writing and posting advertisements, schedule and conduct first round/phone screen interviews, and communicate company culture to attract active and passive candidates.
- Initiate, track and provide regular updates to HR team and managers on background check and drug screening status post-offer.
- Update job descriptions as new positions are opened following standard formatting practices.
- Provide prospective employees with information about company specific policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Track, update and maintain candidate information within an HRIS/recruiting database in a timely manner, and with a high level of accuracy.
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- A bachelor's degree and three to five years of recruiting or HR generalist experience preferred
- Experience updating/maintaining an HRIS/recruiting database; ADP Workforce Now experience preferred
- Strong understanding of employment concepts and principles
- Supportive team player, accustomed to working closely with a team, and strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact and demonstrate active listening skills
- Approachable and responsive resource, with the ability to connect with candidates and employees
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality