Wespac Construction Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wespac Construction Inc.
The superintendent will run day to day field operations in an occupied/unoccupied facility. Daily Reports, Safety meetings, Safety Inspections, Weekly updated Schedules, Owners Meetings, Subcontractor coordination, and Shutdowns within the facility and any other issues that may need addressed during the construction phase.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates and monitor/manage the construction progress.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading
- Professionally represent company field operations to the subcontractors.
- Participate with the Project Manager in issuance of monthly progress report, monthly payment applications, anticipated cost report, and other financial cost reports.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to develop general conditions budget, and through labor cost reporting manage and control the budget.
- Working knowledge of all project plans, specifications, contract with Owner, subcontracts, purchase orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents, and maintain a complete and accurate set of as-built.
- Review and provide feedback on all purchase orders and subcontracts
Skill / Requirements
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Superintendent in a commercial setting.
- Proficient with personal computer based scheduling software, and specifically spreadsheet applications, proficiency in current industry related software packages.
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- OSHA 10 hours
- Scheduling experience, Sure Trak or Microsoft Project