Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Systems Consultant 5 HR Systems
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
We have a rewarding and important opportunity for a Business Systems Consultant 5 to join the Human Resources Systems team at Wells Fargo. This new role will support Resolution and Recovery Planning (RRP) functionality within our HR applications, a critical regulatory function
Your primary assignment will be to provide analysis, design and consultation for RRP requirements. The desired candidate will have extensive experience and competency in multiple disciplines, including business process analysis, systems analysis and design, business partner relationships, testing planning, and consultation. Our candidate will have extensive history with successful designs and will be an acknowledged expert in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management. Our candidate will have a history of outstanding execution and innovation.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Interpret and influence business process designs and functional requirements.
- Interpret and influence roadmap/backlog items for RRP requirements.
- Create functional systems designs for new and changed requirements.
- Plan and execute certain application testing.
- Create and maintain relationships with business partners, technical providers, and other application teams.
- Consult to multiple constituents as principal subject matter expert for HR technologies related to RRP.
- Manage units of work through Software Development Lifecycle.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Note: Preferred work location is Minneapolis, MN
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience working within the Wells Fargo project methodology and standards
- Experience with PeopleSoft Job Profile Manager
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.