Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Production Technician
at Wamore, Inc
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with a dynamic, privately held organization? Wamore is an engineering and manufacturing company located at the Deer Valley Airpark. Wamore is an OEM supplier for commercial, military and aerospace clients as well as a turn-key system developer. The products we develop and manufacture are fun, innovative, challenging, and unique. This is a full time position (Monday-Thursday, 10 hour days). Wamore, Inc. isn't your typical Engineering firm. We have a friendly and casual working environment with an unique opportunity for professional growth. Currently we are looking for a Senior Production Technician to join our team.
The Senior Production Technician's duties will be shared between the Production and Materials departments and will include the following responsibilities:
- Assembles mechanical and/or electrical components using a variety of hand or light power tools to job specifications
- Work on both developmental engineering prototypes as well as released, production items
- Able to use standard lab equipment like multi meters, O-scopes, analyzers, and other equipment
- Troubleshoots failed assemblies to determine non-compliance,
- Completes workmanship per quality checks and process flow monitoring
- Maintains tools and equipment in proper working order
- Collaborates with others to ensure schedules, quality, and workmanship standards are met.
- Assists with material shipping and receiving
- Safely load and unload materials in warehouses and other facilities.
- Receive and verify materials against invoices to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- Inspect and count or weigh parts to verify accuracy.
- Pull parts for shipment and package according to shipping procedures.
- Perform required material transactions in ERP system to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies to bring products and materials to an appropriate location.
- Monitor inventory and inventory movement within the organization.
- Control and manage all incoming and outgoing Wamore production materials and customer product.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Assist in managing customer assets in house (customer owned inventory).
- Perform other tasks as required to meet internal and external customer demands.
Skill / Requirements
Required skills include:
- 3+ years knowledge of electrical and mechanical assembly
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude including circuits and general tools, electrical static discharge, torque and strain mechanical properties, advanced troubleshooting techniques, prefer IPC-610 certification
- Strong harnessing and interconnect experience with all types of MIL-SPEC connectors, including RF
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings
- Advanced soldering skills, prefer ANSI-J-STD-001 certification
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Regularly required to walk or stand (occasionally climb or kneel) and lift up to 80 lbs
- Specific vision requirements
- Ability to multi-task and accurately work with little supervision
- Fundamental soldering skills
- Computer literate and familiarity with standard office software
- Knowledge of inspection tooling equipment
- Applicable safety/operations training required for operation of certain machinery and equipment (e.g., fork truck)
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Self-discipline and organizational skills
Required full time work hours are Monday through Thursday 6:30am - 5:00pm
Moving package not offered.
Do not apply if you do not meet the minimum listed requirements and cannot work the required hours