Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Operations Lead Representative - Phoenix, AZ
at UnitedHealth Group
Welcome to one of the toughest and mostfulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitlessopportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This position is the escalated service contact for Small Business Employer Groups (1-100 employees) and their respective brokers and general agent partners. In this role, you will primarily work closely with internal service teams to manage the resolution of complex issues commonly relating to claims, eligibility, and billing. Developing strong relationships across our organization, among the broker community, and partnering with the local sales team is critical to success.
- Research, analyze and identify root causes of complex service issues
- Partner with dedicated internal service teams (billing, customer service, claims, etc.) on actions necessary to ensure timely issue resolution
- Aid in educating brokers and general agent partners on UHC policies, benefit interpretation, and promote the use of UHC online self-service tools
- Support established service models, re-directing issues as appropriate
- Conduct enrollment/benefit meetings and health fairs, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) or High School Diploma/GED with 2+ years of work experience in the Healthcare Industry
- State Life and Health Insurance License required or be ability to obtain license within 90 days of hire
- Ability to understand Healthcare Benefits and Concepts
- Detailed understanding of all UHC products, services and solutions
- Customer Service experience
- Must be able to navigate numerous system platforms and programs simultaneously
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Unitedhealth group, Unitedhealth care, customer service, escalations, root cause