TruWest Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner
at TruWest Credit Union
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18-0074
Categories: Human Resources - Generalists, Human Resources - Management, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES
|Title||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Description||1. Responsible for sourcing candidates, conducting interviews and testing as required. Oversee the pre-employment processes, assisting managers with final candidate selection, extending offers and processing new hires into TruWest Credit Union. This position will ensure that all of these processes are transparent to the candidate and carried out efficiently and expeditiously for the management team and the organization, as a whole.|
2. Administers various Human Resources plans and procedures for management and employees in assigned departments and assists in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies, procedures and practices.
3. Responsible for interfacing with personnel on employee relations issues that surface. This position will maintain a delicate balance as an employee advocate, ensuring that all perspectives are voiced in a safe and trusting environment, focusing on thoroughness and an expedient resolution. Provide management with the tools to effectively deal with employment issues such as sexual harassment.
4. Abides by the TruWest Staffing Procedure to coordinate recruitment efforts for all exempt and non-exempt positions within assigned departments, writes and places advertisements, recommends recruitment strategies, maintains positive relationships with external staffing organizations and conducts new employee orientations. Abides by all Federal and State Equal Employment Opportunity regulations.
5. Serves as an unbiased resource for management and employees on employee relations matters pertaining to HR policies, HR practices and employment law. Insures all employee relations matters are managed in a fair and unbiased way in accordance with the TruWest Values. Conducts employee exit interviews and provides relevant feedback to HR and department management.
6. Maintains records in all HR systems, processes assigned payroll related transactions and compiles reports from HR system databases.
7. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of the HR department in relation to established goals and recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continuous improvements in efficiency and services performed.
8. Insures up-to-date job knowledge by participating in on-going training opportunities.
9. Prepares and maintains up-to-date job related work instructions and insures department backups are familiar with processes.
10. Maintains compliance with all Federal and State employment regulations.
11. Follow credit union policies for compliance with all laws and regulations, specifically, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, Security Policies and Confidentiality Policies.
|Requirements||Must have a strong understanding of Federal and State employment laws related to all aspects of Human Resources and must be able to apply that knowledge to day-to-day decision-making. Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills including effective listening, conflict resolution and negotiation skills. Must be familiar with employee benefits programs, requirements of the FMLA and ADA and HRIS, Payroll and Timekeeping systems (preferably UltiPro). Organizational and time management skills are a must as well as the ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality. Must be proficient with basic computer software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!