Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health, Inc. is a four decade old, fully integrated community healthcare provider: With over 30 clinics throughout the Phoenix metro area, including Tucson, Flagstaff and Prescott Arizona. We have an exciting and immediate need for an experienced Therapist. As one of the state’s leading, healthcare providers: Terros Health offers great work-life-balance, and continued career progression. Each new hire is eligible to participate in our best-in-class employee benefit plan the 1st of the month following their date of hire.
- Medical insurance: PPO Health Reimbursement, HDHP Health Savings Account, and a traditional PPO
- Vision insurance
- Dental and Orthodontics insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid Life insurance
- 401K with company matching (No company matching for the first 6 months of employment)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Consultation and Referrals
- Family & Caregiving Resources and Referrals
- Legal Consultations
- Paid Holidays
- Generous paid time off/Vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Tuition discounts through our strategic partnership
- Employee discounts at LA Fitness athletic clubs
- Employee discounts on car rental through Enterprise Rental Car
If you've been in search of a growing organization with a forward thinking, and caring culture: Terros Health may be the company you’ve been looking for.
This position is responsible for providing outpatient counseling services to clients. Responsible for intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge planning, individual, family and group counseling, and family support services. This position charts progress, maintains clinical records and ensures implementation of treatment and discharge plans. Monitors and follows up on client needs, does re-assessments as required or as needed, and submits weekly and monthly service reports as required or needed. Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies. Provides oversight to Behavioral Health Technicians and paraprofessionals as required. Services are provided according to all licensure, state and federal laws, and TERROS Policies and Procedures. May sign off on non-licensed staff’s work. (Due to independent licensure).
- Provides client-centered outpatient clinical services to individuals/ families.
- Adheres to program guidelines
- Participates effectively as a member of a team in assisting eligible individuals and families meet their needs.
- Master’s degree, i.e., MA, MS, MC, MSW, in counseling, social work or similar mental health fiel\
- Bilingual (Spanish – English) candidates are strongly preferred
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, or relating field
- One year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Must be at least 21 years of age per Arizona Administrative Code R9-20-204.
- Current State of Security Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current certificate to perform CPR and First Aid for Children and Adults
- Microsoft Word and EM