Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Behavioral Health BTG - McDowell
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Weekly Hours
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a Behavioral Health Tech. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros is a fully integrated healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply! If you are energized by helping people during their most challenging times, this vital opportunity will be rewarding.
Behavioral Health Technician works 1-1 with persons with SMI designation that are Living in Permanent Supportive Housing. The BHT provides 1-1 services teaching personal care skills for independent living needed to sustain their housing and live independently in the community. This position requires skills for engagement, building relationship and coordinating care. Duties include, but are not limited to assessing service needs, creating treatment plans and case management with coordination of care with all entities involved.
- Level 1 fingerprint clearance
- High School Diploma or GED, as well as a combination of behavioral health education and work experience totaling a minimum of four (4) years; or a Bachelor's degree in any field, plus one year of work experience in behavioral health service delivery; or a Bachelor's degree in social service or related field; or an Associate degree plus two (2) years of work experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Customer service skills, especially good communication skills are needed
- Ability to work independently, with flexibility, and within prescribed deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.