Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Customer Service
- Business Office
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health, Inc. is a four decade old, fully integrated community healthcare provider: With over 30 clinics throughout the Phoenix metro area, including Tucson, Flagstaff and Prescott Arizona. We have an exciting and immediate need for an experienced Office Assistant. As one of the state’s leading, healthcare providers: Terros Health offers great work-life-balance, and continued career progression. Each new hire is eligible to participate in our best-in-class employee benefit plan the 1st of the month following their date of hire.
- Medical insurance: PPO Health Reimbursement, HDHP Health Savings Account, and a traditional PPO
- Vision insurance
- Dental and Orthodontics insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid Life insurance
- 401K with company matching (No company matching for the first 6 months of employment)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Consultation and Referrals
- Family & Caregiving Resources and Referrals
- Legal Consultations
- Paid Holidays
- Generous paid time off/Vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Tuition discounts through our strategic partnership
- Employee discounts at LA Fitness athletic clubs
- Employee discounts on car rental through Enterprise Rental Car
If you've been in search of a growing organization with a forward thinking, and caring culture: Terros Health may be the company you’ve been looking for.
Performs a variety of basic and confidential front office duties for the Terros' Clinics in a responsible manner. Other duties include, but are not limited to, answering phones, reception, appointment scheduling, interaction with patients, and assistance maintaining medical records. Expected to work closely with the medical and clinical teams and assist, as needed, with back office medical assistant responsibilities.
- One to two years healthcare front office experience.
- CPR/First Aid and AED certification required.
- Bilingual preferred.