Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for an HR Recruiter. Reporting to the Sr. HR Director, the ideal individual will possess at least three years of full-life-cycle recruiting experience, be innovative, and enjoy a high level of interaction with others. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing key aspects of the recruiting process, including employment branding, interviewing, hiring, and candidate relationship management. The role builds a strong link between talent acquisition and business strategy. If you’re a creative go getter, with a high level of integrity this may be just the opportunity you’ve been seeking.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
- Develop strategic sourcing strategies that will strengthen the company's ability to attract, select and on-board high caliber talent on an on-going basis
- Develop creative recruitment solutions if the operations/sites are experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff.
- Responsible for implementation and monitoring of the recruitment, screening, and hiring processes to attract appropriate talent for the company to meet business objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with community organizations, colleges and universities, alumni organizations, industry organizations, employees and colleagues to help identify and source qualified talent.
- Partner with business operations leadership on workforce planning strategies to support the continued growth of the company.
- Analyze metrics and qualitative data to ensure meeting recruiting objectives and to create solutions that meet business needs.
- Partner with HR team to drive a consistent approach to talent assessment and the candidate experience, including internal candidates.
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring practices are compliant with all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws, consistent with company policies and procedures, and applied consistently across the organization.
- Ability to travel to company sites throughout the state of Arizona
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with business leaders and employees and gains an understanding of operational needs.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Preferred: Bachelor’s degree. If no bachelor’s degree then equivalent experience.
- Must possess: Well-developed critical thinking and analytical abilities, and time management, organizational, conflict resolution and judgement skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility with, interact with, and influence leaders.
- Proficiency using the MS Office suite, HRIS and applicant tracking system.
- Ability to travel up to 20% annually to visit company’s multiple sites.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or ability to apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role.
- Intermediate excel skills.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience, and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.