Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Technician - Families FIRST - Stapley
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- Families F.I.R.S.T.
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Behavioral Health Tech. Working as part of a team for the Terros Health’s Families FIRST program at our Stapley location, this individual will impact the lives of families trying to overcome the barrier of substance abuse in order to reach the outcomes of permanency for children, family reunification and self-sufficiency. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Under the Agency’s policies and professional requirements, with oversight from clinical staff provides rehabilitative and supportive services for assigned clients and education and support for their families, performs program related activities as assigned, facilitates teamwork within the organization, participates in program evaluation procedures and professional record keeping, works under the direct supervision of the Manager of Case Management.
This is a Monday-Friday position
- GED/High school diploma with a minimum of 3 years of behavioral health (BH) experience, or an Associate’s degree in the BH field, or
- Bachelor’s degree in BH field, or Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health field with 1 year minimum of BH experience, or
- Master’s degree or higher in behavioral health field.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 20 working days of employment
- Ability to pass the DCS Central registry
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.