Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trainer - Sales Call Center
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 020ZC
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is seeking a Trainer to join our Growth Services team. This role will be located in beautiful Tempe, Arizona.
What you'll be doing:
- Employee trainers are responsible for developing the knowledge and skills of a company's workforce.
- They ensure that a company has a workforce that can meet its current and future business objectives, and deliver high quality facilitation that address the program needs.
- By developing skills and helping individuals reach their potential, trainers help to build client and employee satisfaction, making it easier for companies to attract and retain a quality workforce as well as the utmost in program results.
What you'll bring to us:
- Employee trainers must have excellent presentation skills to present training programs.
- They must also have comprehensive knowledge of the topic they are discussing so that they can communicate the correct information and handle any questions from trainees.
- If they are providing instruction in skills, trainers must be competent to demonstrate the skill themselves.
- Trainers require good interpersonal and observational skills so that they can assess trainees' understanding and progress, and make any necessary adjustments to the program.
- TTEC (formerly TeleTech) trainers are experience in various program models such as inbound, outbound, chat that require retention, service to sales and lead generation.
- Employee trainers need good analytical and planning skills to assess training needs and develop programs to meet those needs.
- They work with senior executives and members of the human resources team to establish overall training objectives.
- They meet line managers and supervisors to assess the training needs of individual programs.
- Trainers must also evaluate the competency levels of individual trainees so that they can work with employees with different knowledge and skill levels.
- Trainers design programs using techniques such as classroom learning, demonstrations, one-on-one coaching, role play or online learning.
- They schedule training sessions to minimize disruption to normal working, while ensuring that employees achieve the levels of skill necessary for their jobs.
What skills you'll need:
- Know their subject matter.
- Take the time to get to know their audience.
- Are nonjudgmental
- They respect differences of opinion and life choices.
- Are culturally sensitive, self-aware and inclusive
- Are lively, enthusiastic and original
- Use a variety of vocal qualities and effective with body language
- Make their remarks clear and easy to remember.
- Understand group dynamics and are comfortable managing groups.
- Are open to new ideas and perspectives and are compassionate.
- Are receptive to feedback.
- Continuously work to improve their teaching and training.
Who We Are:
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Growth Services team offers end-to-end revenue generation and customer acquisition services that include the best technology, people and practices to help companies acquire new customers, retain them longer and grow their value. We drive all the pieces of the sales process, so our clients can spend less time and effort assembling the sales and marketing puzzle pieces, and focus more on the business outcomes that they desire. The Sales Manager is a key part of this team, and will offer you the opportunity to gain global exposure, coach and motivate teams, and enable Fortune 500 companies to increase their sales.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!