Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative - Enrollment Specialist (L07)
This role reports to the AVP, Inside Sales Enrollment Director and enrolls new practices onto CareCredit to meet enrollment goals.
- Identify new sales opportunities (healthcare providers) through all lead channels: inbound calls, outbound calls, trade show applications, faxes, emails, etc.
- Qualify and initiate contact with potential providers; generate interest; convert lead into sale/enrollment
- Utilize consultative selling approach; through analysis and discovery, identify key decision maker, understand their needs and determine the appropriate approach for each
- Present and educate the provider on the benefits of CareCredit; effectively overcome objections
- Effectively translate CareCredit services and promotions into benefits for provider
- Identify opportunities for additional locations to further penetrate accounts/markets
- Establish and develop good relationships with account contact(s)
- Create follow up tasks/events in Salesforce and follow up consistently and efficiently
- Accurately enter lead information into Salesforce; capture all required account information and document notes properly
- Review enrollment requirements; generate enrollment application and set proper training expectations
- Submit enrollment application and or supporting documentation to underwriting team for review
- Work in partnership with the underwriting team to clear on hold accounts or any account discrepancies
- Partner with internal groups/teams to create solutions based on provider needs, including appropriate pricing strategies, solution implementation, and future growth potential.
- Effectively build and manage lead/enrollment pipeline in Salesforce daily
- Consistently meet and exceed sales monthly goals and key performance metrics!
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- A Minimum 2 years of Inside or Outside Phone Sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of Sales Force experience preferred
- Ability to function in a fast pace sales environment and ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate sales productivity and presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Skilled with basic computer programs and able to navigate through as many different systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel including Excel Automation (Pivot Tables and Macros)
- Must have a passion for sales and a strong work ethic to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships and networks
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Able to juggle several enrollments/projects at once, handle last-minute (urgent) requests, and turnaround action-items quickly with a positive attitude
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Adaptable to Change
- Puts provider experience first
- Executes for results!
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
Job Family Group:Sales
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.