Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales- Practice Development Specialist
What are you working forward to?
On our Practice Development Specialist - Inside Sales team, you’ll ensure clients succeed-and we’ll do the same for you: through generous benefits, continuous learning and clear career progression. Because we know you have ambitions of your own. And our job is to help you achieve them.
Practice Development Specialist - Inside Sales
As a Practice Development Specialist, you’ll be the main point of contact for healthcare providers. You will analyze individual Practice performance and consults with the Provider (Healthcare providers) to maximize CareCredit (CC) usage. This role reports to the Inside Sales Manager and partners with Practice Development Managers (PDMs) to provide consultation, analytics, and new product knowledge to increase CareCredit product usage. CareCredit provides financial solutions for elective surgeries, dental, vision and veterinary needs. You will have the opportunity to cultivate and maintain positive relationships with our healthcare providers.
*YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT
1 year of telephone sales/field sales/collections
Experience using a various software programs
Ability to work Monday to Friday with start times at either: 6:30 - 3:30pm, 7:30 - 4:30 pm or 8:30- 5:30pm (DST), 7:30am- 4:30 pm (Standard Time) and one Saturday per month
* You must be 18 years or older
* You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
* You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
* Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employ