Southwestern Eye Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Office Receptionist- Scottsdale
at Southwestern Eye Center
We are making a difference in our patients’ lives every day!
Southwestern Eye Center is currently seeking a full-time Medical Front Office Receptionist based out of our Scottsdale clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Medical Front Office Receptionist is the patient’s first touch with the location and is responsible for providing the patient with an exceptional visit. Travel may be required- mileage and travel time are paid benefits!
The ideal candidate will perform the following functions on a daily basis as the Medical Front Office Receptionist:
- Greet patients warmly
- Verify insurance and collects payments
- Schedule clinic and surgical appointments to include all pre-operative and post-operative appointments
- Reviews all surgery paperwork with patients; consents for procedures
- Maintain patient medical records
- Dedicated to creating a quality patient experience
Qualified candidates should have the following skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- One year experience working in medical field and counseling surgery patients is preferred
- Experience in optometry/ophthalmology is preferred
- Strong communication skills required
Southwestern Eye Center has become the leader in providing comprehensive eye care in Arizona and New Mexico. Come join a growing organization who consistently delivers superior patient care while providing a positive and energetic work environment that encourages growth and career development. Southwestern Eye Center is a multi-specialty Ophthalmology/Optometry practice with 25 locations and 39 doctors who provide full service medical and surgical care including routine eye care, eye glass prescriptions, glaucoma, cataract, retina surgery, cornea/ external disease, and facial reconstruction. In addition, we are one of the largest providers for vision correction options such as, LASIK and the ICL Implantable Contact Lens.
SEC offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plans that are designed to keep employees-our most important asset-healthy and productive. We offer a wide range of benefit programs including: medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), continuing education allowances, and many other exciting programs!