Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely cost of goods management through administration of vendor price lists, purchase order (PO) confirmations, and invoice discrepancies in compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Ensuring vendors adhere to price change policy with support from Category Managers
- Researching current purchasing brackets, making bracket adjustment recommendations to purchasing personnel, as appropriate, to align with vendor price list
- Code and upload Level 1 vendor price lists into system, reviewing error report to audit accuracy of upload Administration of PO confirmations
- Research cost of goods variances to determine correct item cost, freight, and pickup allowance to honor
- Identify opportunities to eliminate future cost of goods or service level variances, working with other departments (Enterprise Data Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Financial Services, Merchandising, Category Management, and IS) as appropriate
- Ensure timely communication and quick resolution to cost-related concerns, performing cost corrections as appropriate
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Associate's degree in Supply Chain, Accounting or other related field; or two years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong people skills, with willingness to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills to effectively prioritize and manage workload
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage workload utilizing various computer platforms/software applications
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.