Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contract Pricing Analyst 1 - Phoenix, AZ
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Contract Pricing Analyst I is responsible for managing contract pricing and other contractual requirements for major customers in compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Manage pricing, order guides and custom invoice requirements for all assigned customers in an accurate manner, adhering to firm deadlines to drive customer satisfaction
- Analyze, interpret and implement customer/vendor pricing contracts timely to ensure accurate pricing to customers and supportable bill backs to vendors
- Calculate customer incentive rebates in accordance with the customer agreement :measured by accuracy and timeliness
- Coordinate any customer reporting requirements within identified customer deadlines
- Implement new customer set up requirements regarding pricing structure, order guides, custom invoice, weekly or monthly reporting and rebates/incentives
- Research and correct any negative gross profit items assigned by Financial Analyst; measured by customer gross profit
- Participate in customer pricing audits, coordinating data requirements and analysis, within customer deadlines
- Follow up on the Expiring Products Report to ensure continuity of contract pricing; measured by credit/debits and retro bill-backs
- Perform self-audits of pricing to minimize errors; measured by the number/amount of pricing credits/debits and audit settlements
- Develop/maintain desk procedures and process documentation as business conditions change
- Respond to requests from Sales team and other internal customers to review/correct pricing concerns in a timely manner; measured by resolution rate
- Participate in on-going benchmarking sessions to suggest process improvements
- Participate in projects assigned by Contract Administration Supervisor
- Complete other duties as assigned in an accurate and timely manner
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English. In addition, the successful candidate must be able to appropriately respond to these and, where needed, provide reports, presentations, information or communications in English.
The successful candidate needs to exhibit and work effectively within the Shamrock Foods culture that is based on:
- Open honest communication between owners, managers and associates and customer
Normal Hours of Work:
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which can be subject to evening shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor's degree AND 2 years of relevant experience OR 6 years of relevant experience required
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and flexibility
- Strong people skills with ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload utilizing various computer platforms/software applications
- Ability to prioritize workload given various tasks with strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage input from multiple workflows
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent research and reconciliation skills
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.