Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Purchasing Clerk - CPOM
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
The Centralized Purchase Order Management (CPOM) Replenishment Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining
adequate supplies of inventory, based on the forecasted demand, to meet customer service level expectations, for multiple Food Services of America (FSA) and Systems Services of America (SSA) locations, while meeting individual performance goals.
The CPOM Replenishment Coordinator will report directly to the CPOM Manager.
- Maintain continuity of supply by replenishing of appropriate items through the use of Demand Planning and Replenishment (DPR).
- Communicate with Vendors, Brokers, Local Procurement, Operations, and Transportation providers to successfully resolve replenishment issues.
- Update and maintain the assigned vendors’ information so that the information will always be kept current. This needs to be done in both DPR and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Daily review of various replenishment related reports (Receiving shortages, Unconfirmed PO’s, Past Due PO’s, Deleted PO’s, and Unscheduled PO’s.)
- Review vendor confirmations to ensure the Purchase Orders are confirmed in a timely manner.
- Update costs on open purchase orders, based on vendor confirmations, and communicate the updates to local procurement.
- Able to manage the replenishment functions for multiple product categories for multiple locations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to function with very little direction and input.
- Ability to act quickly in a fast paced, dynamic environment and be a catalyst for working collaboratively in a team oriented environment.
- Has strong communication skills and possesses a high degree of professionalism to build relationships with the vendor community.
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office applications, preferably Excel, Word and Outlook.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Purchasing experience in food service is preferred but not required.
- Exercise sound judgment and display initiative and innovation on the job.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.