Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at RWC International
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers all incoming calls in a prompt, polite, professional manner, transferring them to the appropriate person or department.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in a friendly manner
- Directs visitors to the appropriate personnel or department
- Cashier for service customers and maintain cash schedule
- Process, match and enter vendor invoices/POs
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepares documents for scanning
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cash handling experience required
- Previous receptionist experience preferred
- Experience handling multiple phone lines
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent time-management skills
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Suite
Ideal candidate will have the following work styles:
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-nature, cooperative attitude
- Being responsible, dependable and able to fulfill obligations
- Attention to detail
- Great organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Team player with a strong sense of commitment
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Applicants will be required to ssubmit to a background investigation (to include past employment and criminal history) and drug screening.
RWC Group is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.