Roosevelt Elementary School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Reproductions Operator/Clerk II - Business Services
at Roosevelt Elementary School District
Job Reference #: 1278
Openings as of 8/20/2018
- Reproductions Operator/Clerk II - Business Services JobID: 1278
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED TITLE: Reproductions Operator/Clerk II
- Operate computerized duplicating equipment and automatic binding, stapling, and drilling equipment.
- Plan, schedule, and process duplicating jobs requested by District staff and schools.
- Collate, bind, and cut duplicating projects when necessary.
- Maintain, adjust, and clean equipment including fuser agent, waste containers, toners, binding tape, staple wire, and sensors.
- Maintain production records for budget purposes.
- Maintain inventory and prepare requisitions for duplicating supplies.
- Advise and assist District staff with special requests.
- Assist with related clerical duties.
- Sort and process mail for the department.
- Attend inservice training for continued professional development.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for working with District personnel and administrators.
- Knowledge of office procedures and practices and use of standard office equipment including copy machine, printers, and fax.
- Ability to schedule work to meet timelines.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use independent judgment in setting priorities and making decisions in absence of specific direction.
- Use discretion in handling confidential information.
- High level of English proficiency for completing tasks and frequent telephone communication.
- Able to carry and lift 40 pounds, to push and pull 150 pounds using a wheeled cart, and to bend and kneel.
- Able to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
CLASSIFICATION: Business Services – Level 14
REPORTS TO: Finance & Operations Specialist
SUMMARY: The reproduction operator will provide duplicating services for the District and schools.
High school diploma or equivalent.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
One-year experience in the operation of duplicating equipment preferred.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, Level 14, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of classified staff.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!