Roosevelt Elementary School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Clerk III - Student Support Services
at Roosevelt Elementary School District
Job Reference #: 1100
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Grocery/Convenience Stores, Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 5/23/2018
Student Support Services
- Data Clerk III - Student Support Services JobID: 1100
- Position Type:
Student Support Services
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
05/25/2018   JOB TITLE: Pupil Personnel Clerk
- Training school attendance clerks to perform school attendance clerical duties. Assistance to all attendance clerks, other staff, and departments.
- Audit and review work of the attendance clerks for accuracy and compliance with policy, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for data entry of student registrations and withdrawals.
- Manage the District’s permanent student records.
- Provide backup support to school attendance clerks.
- All secretarial and clerical responsibilities.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Training school clerks to performing school attendance clerical duties.
- Insuring accuracy of data input by the attendance clerks.
- Processing of student records and maintaining files.
- Assisting in analysis of statistical data and computer input to generate reports.
- The position also requires strong communication and interpersonal skills for both purposes of meeting with the general public as well as for working with co-workers, District personnel, and administrators.
- A high level of English proficiency is required for the completion of tasks/projects, providing direction and discussing technical aspects of the work with District staff, and the preparation of correspondence and procedures of the department.
- It is essential to be able to express oneself and describe department practices in a logical and concise manner.
- The ability to type 40 words per minute, proficiently, experience with most functions of a personal computer (including experience with spreadsheets) is required.
- Attention to and ability to work with detail and a high degree of accuracy is necessary.
- Demonstrated ability at utilizing independent judgment in setting priorities or making decisions in the absence of specific direction is essential.
CLASSIFICATION: Data Clerk III
REPORTS TO: Pupil Personnel Supervisor
Under broad supervision, performs a variety of duties of some complexity which requires a high degree of technical and specialized knowledge, as well as strong familiarity with policy and procedure. The position is aimed to serve as a key resource to school administrators and school clerks, providing answers to requests for information and technical support regarding student records, enrollment, withdrawal processes, and procedures.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES INCLUDE:
In addition to performing many of the Clerk III duties, this position may be involved with:
High school diploma or equivalency.
A minimum of (2) years related experience is necessary, some of which is desirable to have within the Roosevelt District. Demonstrated specialized knowledge and ability to work with highly complex situations/procedures within the department is essential.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work environment is the normal office setting.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, Level 17, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of classified staff.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!