Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Robson Communities
Robson Ranch in Eloy, located near Casa Grande, is seeking an experienced Executive Chef for an excellent opportunity managing the culinary department for the banquet and restaurant facilities in our clubhouse and grill. This position is responsible for food preparation and planning in food and beverage outlets. Primary duties will include making purchasing decisions and inventory control measures; ensuring overall quality and consistency of food products; ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and related equipment. The chef is also required to hire, train and supervise the kitchen staff and work with various F&B personnel when banquet functions are booked.
Primary Accountabilities include:
• Oversee all food preparation consisting of prepping of foods, sautéing, running the broiler/deep fryer, plating of menu items.
• Supervision of kitchen staff including scheduling, interviewing/hiring, terminating, evaluating and disciplining employees. Preparation of timecards and payroll and HR related paperwork related to all employees.
• Menu planning and working with F&B management for all functions/banquets/daily specials/menu items offered. Chef is open to suggestions from members/employees but has final approval.
• Purchasing food items from various distributors either online or via phone. Verify that all purchased food is correct upon arrival. Budgets have been set and it is the responsibility of the Chef to order quality food within these guidelines.
• Manage inventory and inventory reporting for food costs. This may be done using the computer system associated with the F&B department. The process is checking the supplies on a regular basis using a manual shelf to sheet method.
Skill / Requirements
5+ years as Executive Chef with supervisory experience
Excellent staff management skills including: hiring, terminating, disciplinary action and employee relations
Food Handler's Card
Must be Serv-safe certified
Up to date knowledge of all health codes
General computer knowledge
Strong customer service skills
Ability to follow detail
Operate and execute business in smooth and structured manner.
Consistently maintain the budgeted cost of sales for food and labor.
Must work with F&B Staff to forecast covers on a nightly and weekly basis
May also complete application online at:
https://www.robson.com/forms/apply-online.php?position_desired=Executive Chef&location_desired=Eloy, AZ&comp_num=811