Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Development Specialist
This position will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities through leads delivered by online and offline channels. The winning candidate will have the ability to use phone, email, online chat, and SMS to build strong customer relationships and convert leads into confirmed fitting appointments.
- Support the mobile fitting team through lead development and bookings.
- Collect client data in order to connect them to appropriate fitting and product solutions.
- Initiate follow-up to confirm bookings and ensure client satisfaction.
- Use data, technology, experience and judgement to prioritize leads and define closing approach.
- Optimize sales development through source tracking and lead scoring.
- Execute outbound promotions and support inbound interest in special programs.
- Develop new ideas to expand lead pipelines and accelerate revenue growth.
- Track relevant sales activity and pipeline information to build reporting.
- Ensure all lead development activity is accurately documented in CRM.
- Provide high touch service and deliver luxury-level support experiences to clients.
- Exceed client expectations on every interaction and stay focused on their unique needs.
- Work as a team with Player Support staff to continuously improve customer experiences.
- Represent the PXG brand with contagious enthusiasm, warmth, and deep product knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change with Outbound call campaigns.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience and Education Required:
- BS/BA degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated lead development and sales achievement
- Strong track record of nurturing and closing new accounts
- Golf industry experience or passion for the sport preferred
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional, positive and “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams (Support, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel