Phoenix Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registration Clerk @ Camelback
at Phoenix Union High School District
Job Reference #: 1879
Openings as of 7/19/2018
Classified Support Staff
- Registration Clerk @ Camelback JobID: 1879
- Position Type:
Classified Support Staff/REGISTRATION CLERK
- Date Posted:
CAMELBACK HIGH SCHOOL
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
07/19/2018 Phoenix Union High School District No. 210
- Input student attendance, withdrawal, excused absences, and suspensions via computer terminal.
- Generate attendance and registration printouts for government agencies, District offices, administration, and teachers.
- Distribute absence verification sheets, receive and process.
- Answer telephone.
- Provide registration and attendance information to outside agencies and other schools.
- Provide information and assistance to students and parents regarding registration and attendance.
- Input telephone tutoring (3-T) data for students that are ill and collect and coordinate homework for teachers, parents and homebound tutor.
- Assist with inputting and maintaining student master file, pre-enrollment information, student schedule file, student class ranking and teacher master file.
- Assist with transcript certification, grade label application and maintaining clean data files.
- Assist with second semester changeover.
- Check returned mail for correct addresses.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of clerical experience.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute with accuracy.
- Experience in maintaining records, including duties requiring computation.
- Ability to learn to operate data entry terminal.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with staff, students, parents and outside public.
4502 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Equal Opportunity Employer
|POSITION TITLE:||Registration Clerk||DIVISION:||Instructional Services|
|WORK YEAR:||10 Months||DEPARTMENT:||Registration|
|LOCATION:||Schools||SALARY SCHEDULE:||Support Services|
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Registration Clerk performs routine tasks in maintaining attendance and student records.
Assistant Principal or designee.
|PREPARED BY:||APPROVED BY ASSIST. SUPT.:||APPROVED BY PERSONNEL:||NUMBER||EFFECTIVE |
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!