Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Access Certification Engineer, Assistant Vice President
at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10021302-WD
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Management - Executive/Senior (C-Level, VP), Aviation/Aerospace, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
- Responsible for working with the Information Security IAM engineering team to plan, develop, and execute application onboarding for recertification platform for assigned project. Assess and document application information. Perform completeness testing from source end point to recertification tool and perform control testing.
- Work with internal and client-side resources to deploy and support Aveksa and Varonis systems in high-availability environments
- Assist and develop strategies and deployment plans for extending the reach of Aveksa and Varonis within the firm
- Analyze, plan, coordinate updates and product upgrades
- Respond and support business teams on systems functionality, improvements and objectives
- Evaluate benchmarks and scalability to insure the system stability remains stable.
- Maintain Technical documentation, Create and maintain procedural documents (SOP's).
- Share general product knowledge with co-workers and the security teams via participation in social media platforms such as Jive, FS-ISAC and All Hands Meetings.
- Prepare reports and metrics on the status of completed integrations, progress of remediation actions and performance of the tools.
- 3+ years' experience with Aveksa and Varonis
- 3+ years' experience with SQL, Oracle, Powershell, Pentaho Data Integration(PDI), SSIS, SSRS are required
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Computer Engineering.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP),Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) are a plus.
- Strong OS Unix, Windows and SQL database experience and knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge in industry and government security standards (NIST, CIS, etc.)
- Solid understanding of system logical access and audit controls are desirable.
- Familiarity with standard security best practices in regards to access control and vulnerability management processes including compliance reporting Reliable time management and organization.
- Ability to lead complex efforts with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member and willingness to collaborate across the organization.
- Flexibility to work in varying business functions and capabilities.
- Ability to adapt to new and changing environment and handle multiple priorities, including ability to learn quicklyand achieve automation goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organization and presentation skills
To learn more about MUFG, review all current career opportunities, and apply please visit us online: www.mufg-americas.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!