Mountain Park Health Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Consultant/Licensed Clinical Social Worker - East Valley
at Mountain Park Health Center
Provides quality clinical mental health consultation to patients, and assists providers and staff in navigating behavioral health challenges some patients may present.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Provides brief, evidence based, solution focused behavioral interventions with active development of psychotherapeutic/ psychoeducational behavioral change planning for patients of Mountain Park Health Center.
2) Screening, assessment and diagnostics for integrated behavioral health patients referred by medical providers of Mountain Park Health Center.
3) Cultivates education, administration and self-management skills for targeted populations with psychological or behavioral health issues.
4) Provide individual, couple and family intervention
5) Group facilitation to address biopsychosocial issues impacting medical issues.
6) Collaborates and co-manages the patient’s behavioral health care with consistent, expeditious feedback to referring providers.
7) Provides quality clinical consultation to providers and staff in areas of individual, family, child and adolescent, regarding mental and behavioral health related issues.
8) Promotes MPHC Provider's knowledge of patient behavioral health issues and provides education to assist with enhancing primary care utilization of behavioral health interventions.
9) Promotes a smooth interface between medicine and specialized mental/behavioral health care throughout the organization.
10) Provides on-site availability for crisis triage and intervention.
11) Documents the clinical behavioral health aspect of patient interventions and tracks the patient referrals to specialty behavioral health care.
12) Attends monthly department staffing and weekly supervision meetings.
13) Must be able to embrace differences among people and is able to interact with internal staff as well as external contacts in a culturally competent and respectful manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Licensure as LCSW or Clinical Psychologist is required for this position. Computer literacy is required.
Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to all federal and state law, MPHC prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. MPHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.