Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Modern Industries
Modern Industries Inc. is a vertically integrated top-tier supplier of engineered solutions to the aerospace and semiconductor industries. Our products range from small stand-alone machined parts through fully integrated subsystem assemblies. We offer the resource base and infrastructure of a large corporation, while maintaining the flexibility and responsiveness of an entrepreneurial company.
Within our four Phoenix area locations, our 600+ diverse employees enjoy very competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan with company match.
Ability to set-up and run a CNC Lathe with or without Live Tooling. Ability to edit programs and machine intricate aerospace components. Able to read blueprints and follow written instructions.
Experience with honing, splining, broaching beneficial. Initiative to work in a high paced department. Willingness to proactively work with Engineering
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years Aerospace job shop experience.
- Lean manufacturing, 5S Training,Aerospace Blueprint Reading, Inspection Techniques for Machinists, SPC, CNC Program Management, Flow manufacturing, Geometric dimensioning and tolerance, Trigonometry, machine applications and tooling fixtures.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing
- Experience with honing, splining, broaching beneficial.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.