Ashton Tiffany LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ashton Tiffany LLC
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and – unusually, in this business – having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 85 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s 10 best places to work by the Business Journal for the past ten years, and one of AZCentral.com’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- responding to and fulfilling member requests and inquiries
- assisting the member service team with follow up on benefit coverage issues
- supporting the implementation of new programs and services
- assisting with enrollment information and new member implementation
- preparing materials for and attending open enrollment meetings
- managing, organizing, and updating member data
- preparing communications to members as directed
- assisting in the coordination of wellness fairs
- preparing member billings and account reconciliations
- updating member website content
- assisting in the preparation of conferences and seminars
- 25-35% travel (in-state only)
Here’s what we need from you:
- bachelor's degree
- customer-focused mindset
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and innovative thinking
- ability to work with minimal supervision (self-starter, project management skills)
- excellent computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- 100% company-paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life Insurance
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- world class parties, outing, and events
- an award winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters
- and, perhaps most important, great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about