Arizona Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Banking Officer II
at Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we’re your career destination!
At Arizona Bank & Trust, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We are currently seeking a Treasury Management Sales Officer II to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. This position is responsible to develop marketing plans, with a heavy emphasis on prospecting, as well as implementation of commercial banking non-credit products targeted toward the medium to large sized business with annual sales from $3,000,000 to $150,000,000.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar filed required; Treasury Management Certification (CTP) strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years related experience with Treasury Management products, payment services and related business, financial, regulatory, and risk management processes.
- Sales cycle knowledge including sales planning, sales approach and providing solutions selling to small and medium sized business customers is necessary.
- The ability to prospect and network at various levels within a company, along with enhanced communication and negotiation skills for moderately complex deals and relationships
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel and comfortable with web applications services of Treasury Management products.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistic inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Arizona Bank & Trust. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
Employee Assistance program for staff and family me
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to Arizona Bank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Gold Canyon and Scottsdale.
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will