Arizona Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Marketing and Sales Support Director
at Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
At National Residential Mortgage, we’re your career destination!
At National Residential Mortgage, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We are currently seeking a Regional Marketing and Sales Support Director to support our national and local marketing efforts
The Regional Marketing and Sales Support Director partners with organizational market leadership and corporate marketing to develop and build campaigns to build awareness, preference and loyalty among its target audiences. In this role, the Director will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive public image for the company, and for supporting the needs of public facing employees.
* Bachelor’s Degree required; in a business related field, public relations, or marketing preferred.
* 5-7 years’ experience in public relations, fundraising, marketing or sales positions (experience within the financial services/mortgage industry preferred).
* Extensive experience in utilizing digital channels in marketing and public relations.
* Analytical skills to utilize survey and advertising data to make strategic decisions.
* Ability to gain familiarity with Heartland’s market areas, knowledge of cultural, civic and economic development initiatives, as well as personal acquaintances with business and community leaders.
* Ability to develop creative ideas to promote the organization within the community.
* Ability to make large group presentations.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at National Residential Mortgage. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to Arizona Bank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Gold Canyon and Scottsdale.
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will