Arizona Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Card Sales Officer
at Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we’re your career destination!
At Arizona Bank & Trust, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff!
We are currently seeking a Commercial Card Sales Officer to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. This position is responsible for prospecting, selling, growing, and maintaining business credit card relationships to defined market territories within the Heartland Financial footprint and partnering with Commercial Bankers and Treasury Managers as a product expert.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar filed required;
- 1-3 Years of sales experience with the ability to source own leads. 3-5 Years FinTech Sales or Commercial Card sales experience highly preferred.
- Strong sales acumen with experience in banking industry.
- Travel & entertaining required with overnight trips to markets, conferences, and for training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to present to a varied audience
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of Internet software and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of purchasing and accounting processes and best practices.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills required to encourage a positive employee morale and teamwork environment and to represent the bank and its products and services in a positive & professional manner reflective of the Bank’s Mission Statement.
- Must comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Arizona Bank & Trust. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to Arizona Bank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Gold Canyon and Scottsdale.
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will