Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Integrated Medical Services
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is searching for a talented healthcare recruiter to join our Human Resources Team in Phoenix, AZ! This position will be responsible for all aspects of recruiting and on-boarding for the organization. Qualified candidates must have healthcare experience, preferably with a multi-specialty organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops effective and cost efficient recruitment strategies and screening for qualified applicants.
- Manage the recruitment process to include ad placement, screening potential candidates and conducting interviews
- Develops and maintains relationships with educational institutions, professional organizations, and community groups in order to identify potential applicants.
- Educates applicants and managers about IMS's hiring process through one-on-one meetings and group presentations.
- Ensures that hiring processes comply with IMS guidelines and policies by providing education to hiring authorities.
- Assist with the coordination and administration of new hire orientation.
- Assists with Compensation structure to ensure the proper classification of positions and provide salary analysis data to departments as necessary.
- Facilitate the on-boarding of all new employees.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing and maintaining good vendor and customer relations
Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree and three to five years of HR experience, or a master's degree in HR management and two years of experience in the HR field, or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- HR certification preferred.
- Healthcare experience is required.