Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER HONORHEALTH NORTH PHOENIX
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- IT Admin
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 2500 W UTOPIA
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' related experience in computer science, math, or business is required Required
10 years broadly based, progressive experience in information systems environment and Security Technology and best practice policies Required
The ASSOCIATE VP & CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER position partners with the SVP & CIO in developing and implementing the information security strategy for the organization. This position works with the business leadership team to align information security activities with business risk priorities through prioritization of security risk and mitigation activities. The CISO is responsible for the development of information protection policies specific to HonorHealth requirements as enhancements to organizational policies.
- Responsible for performing an inventory of information assets, maintaining the asset repository, managing the data classification project that includes assignment of business owners and security administrators for the systems and data of the organization.
- Responsible for conducting training and communications plans and programs for HonorHealth , which include security awareness programs, security training, and security training compliance.
- Responsible for organizational compliance in accordance with HonorHealth and divisional information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the exception process, authorizing and documenting all exceptions, and maintaining a repository of all exceptions for HonorHealth .
- Focal point for all information security related audit work (internal & external) for HonorHealth . Coordinates with auditors in the execution of these audits.
- Participates in regular security meetings and initiatives.
- Provides support and consulting to HIPAA steering committee while staying current on relevant security regulations, laws, and technologies.
- Responsible for oversight compliance with HIPAA Compliance and regulations.
- Stays current and knowledgeable in regard to government initiatives such as the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use and the Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.