St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance
St. Mary?s Food Bank Alliance is currently seeking a Router/Dispatcher at our Phoenix Location. The Router/Dispatcher is responsible for coordinating supply-chain logistics with all SMFBA operational work units to ensure that the movement of products in and out of the Distribution Center is accurate, organized, efficient, and on-time. The Router/Dispatcher is also responsible for providing detailed project and program metrics and analysis for the Logistics and Transportation Departments, especially concerning fleet capacity and routing efficiency.
- Reviewing customer orders
- Select standardized delivery routes based on destination, shipment size, equipment, and customer time requirements
- Communicate daily with truck maintenance crew to determine available working equipment for each route.
- Control driver, truck, and route productivity by ensuring that each truck carries a proper load. Utilize equipment and drivers to full potential.
- Coordinate with invoicing team that all reships, POS, and stops are accurately routed.
- Develop batches and coordinate the truck loading with the warehouse staff.
- Maintain and distribute daily delivery log containing start times, driver, and equipment required for each delivery route.
- Complete all daily and periodic maintenance activities in the Work Wave system, including but not limited to, adding customer locations, open/close times and delivery time windows.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities for greater efficiency and serviceability related to delivery days, geographic locations, volume, customer open/close times, customer service times, driver cost, and equipment cost.
- Forecast and adjust seasonal/holiday delivery routes.
- Other duties as required and requested by management
- 4 year BA/BS college degree or equivalent certifications in the logistics field is preferred but not necessary.
- 2+ years related experience preferred
- Experience with Work Wave Routing Software or similar routing programs
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet applications
- WMS and Mainframe experience preferred
St. Mary?s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements at jobs.firstfoodbank.org