Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sterile Compounding Certified Pharmacy Technician
at Diamondback Drugs
Diamondback Drugs is a leader in custom compounding for veterinary prescribers and patients nationwide. Due to the tremendous growth of our business we are seeking a Sterile Certified Pharmacy Technician to join our Compounding team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for Compounding Position
- Compounding technician shall have knowledge of and follow applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Compounding technician will be responsible for knowledge of USP guidelines.
- Sterile compounding may include but is not limited to, injections, opthalmics and inhalation solutions.
- Standards for strength accuracy, quality, purity, integrity, sterility, and endotoxin content must be consistently met.
- Tasks include compounding medications, filling and labeling prescriptions.
- Monitors inventory levels for re-order of depleting inventory or expiring chemicals, receives additional inventory, maintains SDS and Certificates of Analysis.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly cleaning using appropriate disinfectants and techniques.
- Utilize aeseptic technique and maintain sterile environment.
Skills and Experience
- Position requires attention to detail, good hand-eye coordination, and the ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician license through the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy is required with training in sterile compounding or equivalent experience.
The hours of operation for the compounding department is Monday through Thursday from 6:00am to 10:00pm. Friday's 6:00am to 7:00pm. Saturday's from 6:00am to 4:00pm. We are closed on Sunday's.
This is a full-time position and shifts may vary including evening and Saturday shifts. The pay rate for this position is based on skill and experience. The benefit plans include, medical, dental, vision, and 401K with a company match. We offer PTO, paid holidays, and other company-paid benefits.
Send resume to jobs.diamondbackdrugs.com for consideration.