Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Manager
at Devereux Arizona
Are you are ready to take the next step in your HR career or looking for a new challenge in the social services industry?
Being a Human Resources Manager for our programs has its Advantages!
As a Human Resources Manager at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion. We offer:
- A role where you can be innovative and contribute to programs across the facility
- Assist in the growth and development of Devereux’s mission and goals
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your career and your skills
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits!
Located in Phoenix, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is seeking an energetic self-starting human resources professional to join our HR team. This is an opportunity for an organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual to help lead the HR function at Devereux. The HR Manager will be primarily responsible for management of the administration of the HR policies, procedures, and programs and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, recruitment, benefits, and compensation. This role manages the recruiting function directly and has dotted line oversight of other HR staff in administrative roles.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,000 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventativ
Skill / Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and HR certification required. Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Human Resources experience required.
- Minimum Three (3) years of supervisory experience required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (per licensing standards)
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results