Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Coordinator - Template
at Devereux Arizona
Are you interested in joining a National Industry leader? Looking to do meaningful work to make an impact?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team in Scottsdale!!
Being a Business Relations Coordinator for Devereux has its Advantages!
As a Business Relations Coordinator at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- A great culture with a supportive team structure
- A fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment
- An environment where you can to be an active decision maker
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits
Located on a beautiful 10-acre campus in the heart of Scottsdale, Devereux Arizona’s 24-hour RTC and Therapeutic School, has the capacity to serve 48 children. The RTC is a safe and supportive environment that provides youth, from the ages of five to 17, who are experiencing emotional, behavioral or substance abuse challenges. We also provide an on-site accredited K-12 therapeutic school, which offers an academic curriculum while students receive intensive behavioral and emotional support.
Located in Phoenix, AZ, the Program Manager will oversee the clinical, operational and fiscal needs of the MMWIA Behavior Coaching Program. Manages the treatment of clients enrolled in the MMWIA programs as well as supervise and provide clinical oversight to program staff.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality
Skill / Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Two (2) years of experience working in a setting with an emphasis in sales, business relations, marketing, computer and customer service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of word processing software applications and office practices, data collection, and report writing.
- Supervises projects and/or people and over time has increasing responsibilities. Manages multiple tasks effectively.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (per licensing standards)
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results