Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PHX - Senior Business Analyst
at Cutter Aviation
The Senior Business Analyst provides exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills through data organization and reporting to aid management in making business decisions that impact Cutter Aviation's delivery of world-class service across multiple functional areas including aircraft fuel sales, aircraft maintenance and avionics, wholesale and retail parts, warranty and accounting. Through continuous engagement with Aircraft Technical Services and FBO general managers, the Senior Business Analyst assists in developing strategies for sustained process efficiency improvement across multiple facilities in order to increase profitability, maintain uniformity of business practices and strengthen customer service. Position requires extensive and precise knowledge of the business aviation industry in order to communicate effectively with the Cutter Aviation team, vendors and manufacturers at a high level of technical accuracy and professionalism.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Database Administrator - Manage Corridor Aviation Software across multi-facility/database installations including responsibility to configure, test new modules and perform updates;
- Collaborate with Corridor Technical Support and effectively communicate software issues and follow thru to resolution and necessary changes;
- Develop, implement, and maintain customized automated reports using Crystal Report software to assist in data-driven decisions and processes across all aspects of business including ad-hoc reporting for Technical Services, Accounting, Marketing, Aircraft Sales and Line Department;
- Communicate and collaborate with CEO and CFO regarding analysis and subsequent problem-solving of current issues identified through data from customized automated reports;
- Provide on-demand user support for business software, Microsoft Office, Access, ACT via phone, web portal and email;
- Provide consultation and develop new processes or procedures to apply software features for maximum benefit in changing business environment;
- Provide consultation and develop new processes or procedures to permit all locations to function systematically in a similar fashion across the organization;
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in processes to optimize efficiency among locations and organization as a whole;
- Provide network and user support as backup for IT Manager;
- Organize and manage multiple projects as assigned by Management, Technical Services and Accounting for problem analysis and resolution;
- Analyze, diagnose, prioritize, and resolve user and technical issues encountered within complex business transactions in warranty, parts, and service;
- Maximize OEM manufacturer relationships through review of contracts, warranty processes and testing of vendor portals on Cutter's system;
- Manage user access as HondaJet Connect administrator ;
- Design and provide training for Technical Services and Line Department employees on use of Corridor modules via one-on-one, online, custom PDFs, videos and remote webinars;
- Exercise continuous monitoring and auditing in conjunction with Technical Services of business processes in order to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and increase accountability;
- Review weekly status reports (5X15) from service and warranty department managers regarding non-routine exceptional issues for feedback relevant to efficiency of business operations;
- Evaluate work order data to identify and access risk areas through detection of exceptions or anomalies, and analysis of trends or patterns;
- Travel to assist in evaluation of proposed contracted sub-service centers and for establishment of procedures and protocols with new business partners.