Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Work Location: Human Resources Dept. 1046 E. Buckeye Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85034
Provides business partner support and demonstrates knowledge in functional areas of Human Resources focusing on full cycle corporate-wide recruitment & staffing. Maintain staffing records and systems and reports to management. Incumbent works closely with Hiring Manager and HR Generalists in providing responsive and quality recruitment & staffing customer service. Coordinates and conducts new employee orientation on a monthly basis. Manages the new hire paperwork process including assurance of the e-verify process.
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse employee population including functional client groups
- PC proficiency with various software including MS Office, Access databases, and recruitment & staffing specific programs
- Ability to conceive new approaches, streamline processes, and create customer interactions
- Strong time management, project skills, and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to apply proactive management principles with sound judgment and influence
- Ability to recognize and solve problems without direct supervision
- Excellent verbal, written, reading, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- BA/BS in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or related field plus five years of relevant full-cycle recruitment/staffing & human resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience relevant to recruitment/staffing and human resources experience.
- PHR preferred
- A degree is highly desirable.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, time management, and people solving skills and a thorough understanding of state and federal employment laws are a must.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite software.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Oversees the Human Resources recruitment/staffing strategies, policy and procedures for multiple departments and/or functional groups.
- Update and maintain the HR Intranet and HR External Web sites current.
- Manages the advertisement to external websites for candidate sourcing.
- Provide weekly report to HR Generalist on staffing status.
- Receives and acts on requests for staff coverage from supervisors on a daily basis.
- Maintains current information on daily staffing assignments to assure continuity of service.
- Matches requested positions with qualified applicants.
- Assist HR Generalists with conducting salary surveys.
- Assists in the fostering and administration of Diversity and Inclusion and Employment Opportunity programs.
- Responsible for coordinating and conducting New Employee Orientation.
- Maintains staffing tracking system and generates monthly reports.
- Responsible for record management of Staffing files to include purging of files based on employment file retention regulations.
- Maintain current information on resources and cost effective methods of recruiting.
- Provide interview techniques training to hiring managers.
- Work closing with HR Generalist in providing quality customer service to business partners.
- Provides support for HR leadership when needed and other duties as assigned.
- Conducts Pre-Employment Screening (Drug testing if applicable, Criminal Background Checks) E-Verify process for all new employees.
- Provides support in job description and interview question creation and updates.
- Creates offer letters and ensures new hire paperwork is received within HR for payroll processing.
- Provides back up support to the HR Specialist in the data entry of the new hire paperwork for payroll processing.
Ability to travel statewide as needed. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to present operational information to personnel at all levels. Able to identify and recruit potential funding sources.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is performed in structured environments.
Reports to and is supervised directly by Human Resources Director. Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.