Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data and Performance Analyst
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Work Location: Workforce Solutions Phoenix, AZ
This position will help guide the CPLC’s Workforce Solutions-Maricopa IDA grant with data and performance measures. Duties will include research and evaluation support to program manager and staff. Defining evaluation requirement for program; conducting training of site/program personnel regarding data collection and data management; completing site visits to ensure integrity in data management protocols; meeting evaluation and grant reporting deadlines; writing reports addressed to multiple stakeholders.
Responsibilities include assisting and coordinating with Workforce Solutions staff at all levels to develop and manage strategic planning that align the work being done with the mission and strategy of the Maricopa IDA grant responsibilities. This position will communicate the results, coordinate logistics and oversee benchmarking and development of smart goals for all program areas.
The Data and Performance Analyst must possess; Bachelor’s degree in a social science discipline (psychology, public policy, public administration, program evaluation) or related field, with some knowledge in research methods and statistics.
- Excellent analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, with ability to transform ideas into text
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Primary and Secondary Research Skills
- Knowledge of program evaluation theory and methods
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. SQL, SPSS or SAS experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain accurate records and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels in the organization
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
The position will be required, among other tasks, to:
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Formulate internal and external strategies through data collection, analysis, and recommendations.
- Leverage data, from both program evaluations and primary data collected, to evaluate leading, lagging, and future trends
- Create and implement evaluation designs for outcome measurement of Maricopa IDA grant goals.
- Work closely with program manager to develop effective evaluation tools and understand evaluation results
- Competent in the design of data collection tools and implementation of data collection methods for evaluation (observation, survey design, structured interviews, etc.)
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Ability to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data and produce reports and presentations
- Participate in the write-up of evaluation and database needs for grant proposals.
- Monitor the schedule for reporting and engage in revisions of the evaluation plans as needed
- Assist in other duties and tasks as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands along with fingers, to handle or feel.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is performed in structured environments. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reports to and is supervised directly by the Maryvale Program Lead. Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.
We Value Diversity!