Corporate Job Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insurance Follow - Up Representative
at Corporate Job Bank
|Location: Scottsdale, AZ|
|Job Type: Temp/Contract|
|Compensation: 15.23 USD/HOUR|
|Start Date: 06/25/2018|
|End Date: 00/00/0000|
|Hours: Full Time|
|Req'd Years of Experience: Minimum one (1) year previous medical insurance follow-up or related office work experience required. Ambulance billing experience a plus.|
|Req'd Education: High School Diploma or GED required|
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for skilled INSURANCE FOLLOW-UP REPRESENTATIVES to work with our client in the Scottsdale area!!
WE REPRESENT ONLY THE BEST!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist – Level 1 is responsible for the follow-up on all insurance claims, including resolving unpaid accounts in a timely and efficient manner for one or more geographical areas, while maintaining required quality and productivity standards.
Duties and Responsibilities: •
- Review, modify, and re-bill rejected/denied claims by assigning appropriate insurance carrier, utilizing the billing address and/or payor prefix.
- Process Accounts Receivable items in queues within appropriate timeframes
- Re-code private pay, commercial insurance and HMO claims, assign proper condition codes/ICD-9 codes/procedure codes into the Accounts Receivable Billing System and re-file claims as necessary.
- Create narrative in the Accounts Receivable Billing System to document status of trip for use in claim appeal process.
- Ensure that charges are billable to a particular commercial payor, based on the payor’s criteria, as needed.
- Resolve payment issues with carriers, (e.g. denials, partial payments, etc).
- Appeal claims as necessary.
- Process incoming correspondence, including signature letters, denials and additional information necessary to release the claim.
- Forward credit card payments to Cash Posting as required.
- ICD-9/ICD-10 coding/condition codes and procedure codes
- HIPAA Requirements
- Flexible with shifting daily priorities
- Meet deadlines working within tight time constraints
- Handle a large volume of work and/or phone calls
- Prioritize workflow
- Process clean claims for one or more geographical areas and/or financial classes
- Meet or exceed and sustain all established standards for productivity and quality
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!