Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Connections AZ
Job Reference #: 25788530
Job ID 2018-1672
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-AZ-PhoenixCategory Administrative/Clerical
Shift Back End Days - Th, F, Sa, rotating W - 7a- 7p
Connections Health Solutions is a physician-owned, multifaceted behavioral health company whose mission is to address any behavioral health need at any time.
We are hiring a telecommunications clerk who will be the primary point of contact for all incoming calls made to the Urgent Psychiatric Center (UPC). The role of the telecommunications clerk is to provide real time access for all callers to the UPC. The secondary role is to provide administrative and clerical support at the UPC, but may be cross-trained on duties in all areas. The candidate will support the site professional and medical staff under the direction of the Administrative Services Manager.
- Demonstrates a high level of competency in answering the phones in a professional, friendly manner, and directs calls to the appropriate staff
- Demonstrates abilities in working with customers and family members who are presenting with Behavioral Health crisis needs.
- Works collaboratively with the Crisis Clinical Team and communicates any concerns regarding a patient's presentation (psychiatric or medical) to the appropriate discipline
- Registers and checks enrollment eligibility, including Third Party Liability and private insurance
- At least one year of clerical/customer service experience
- Working knowledge of fundamental customer service principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!