Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Connections AZ
Job Reference #: 25949718
Job ID 2018-1857
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-AZ-PhoenixCategory Human Resources
Shift Regular - M - F - 8a - 5p
Connections Health Solutions is a physician-owned, multifaceted behavioral health company whose mission is to address any behavioral health need at any time. We are hiring an HR Generalist who will provide guidance to leadership and employees in employee relations and organizational compliance. Develops, implements and manages all compensation programs to attract the right people, reward the right behaviors, and retain valued employees.
- Supports HR team efforts to develop, maintain and administer human resources policies, procedures and practices. Promotes positive employee relations through communication and interpretation of human resources policies and programs.
- Under direction of and with support of HR leadership, develops and implements compensation programs, including job classifications, benchmarking, annual performance management, and strategic and total compensation (bonus, incentive and equity plans). Ensures compensation programs and cost are aligned with the business culture, philosophy and objectives. Partners with leaders and HR business partners to develop job descriptions that accurately reflect position scope and qualifications, conducts job evaluations, and ensures job descriptions are uniform and updated.
- Develops, documents and communicates procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Educates HR team members and business leaders on compensation policy and enhancements to programs.
- Partners with HRIS and recruiting staff to ensure systems meet compensation needs and are updated timely to reflect changes in job descriptions, salary structures, bonus programs, etc. Researches, recommends and implements technology solutions to create efficiencies in the delivery of the compensation model..
- Processes voluntary terminations and conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations for leaders and HR business partners for continuous improvement. Manages and tracks all corrective actions
- Facilitates the annual employee performance process and analyzes outcome data.
- Conducts New Employee Orientaton on rotational basis with other team members.
- Conducts investigations and reviews employee relations issues/partners with managers on recommended action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field
- 2 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel skills and strong writing and analytical skills
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!