Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Community Bridges
Community Bridges, Inc. is one of the largest providers of substance abuse/behavioral health treatment in Arizona. We currently seek a Receptionist at our Center for Hope (CFH) Women & Children's program in Mesa.
Center for Hope is a gender specific Outpatient and Supportive Housing program for women seeking behavioral health services.
- 1 year of Receptionist or medical Front Office experience.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age to work at a CBI facility.
- ***Must have a level 1 fingerprint clearance card.
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Cancer, Accident, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon hire, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and scholarship programs, incentives, and more!
- The Phoenix Business Journal recognized CBI as one of the 2014, 2015, and 2016 Healthiest Employers in the Valley!
Send us your resume today and join our team of passionate individuals and contribute to the overall success and growth of CBI!