Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Management Clerk 01036 (100CC)
at Community Bridges
Community Bridges is the largest non-profit integrated healthcare provider in Arizona. We currently seek a Quality Management Clerk for our crisis and inpatient programs in Central Phoenix.
The Quality Management Clerk is responsible for filing/scanning, tracking and maintaining the agency’s medical records including assistance with their storage, disclosure, retention and destruction. The position may assist in completion of subpoenas for record requests and releases of information for the agency in accordance with the law.
- Enters client information into computer and maintains electronic and/or hard copy files.
- Types labels and assigns record numbers to certain clients (if applicable).
- Retrieves open and closed medical and client records as needed.
- Ensures system for tracking open and closed client records is being properly used.
- Analyzes submitted documents and forms for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensures all required documents are filed in the correct categories in medical and client records (electronic and hard copy).
- Prepares records for archiving and storage in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in Quality Management meetings.
- Provides services at various locations as assigned – which may require travel to facilities throughout the state to assist with record storage, archiving, destruction, filing, and correction.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisory and administrative support.
- Must be at least 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- High school or GED required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in medical/client records department or agency that is involved with client records.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clear 39 month MVR.
CBI Offers a great benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Cancer, Accident, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon hire, Wellness programs and incentives, and more!
- We also offer tuition reimbursement programs and take care of the costs related to your license. Training provided at no cost for CEUs.
- The Phoenix Business Journal recognized CBI as one of the 2016 Healthiest Employers in the Valley!
High School or better.
1 year: Experience working in medical/client records department or agency that is involved with client records.
Licenses & Certifications
39 MVR Report