Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Purchasing Clerk
at Community Bridges
Community Bridges, Inc. is the largest non-profit integrated healthcare provider in Arizona. We currently seek a Facilities Purchasing Clerk at our Mesa Administrative office location.
The Facilities Purchasing Clerk reports directly to the Facilities Services Business Manager and is responsible for the ordering, recording, and processing of incoming and outgoing supply orders. The Purchasing Clerk must be able to coordinate the department’s supply inventory, requisition processing, purchasing, high-paced vendor interaction, receiving, and issuing of supplies and equipment. He/She must be familiar with conducting annual asset inventory and have the ability to provide clerical support as needs dictate. The ability to multitask, and excellent communication skills are a must.
This position ensures the assigned sites are maintained in accordance to:
- OSHA -Occupation Safety and Health Administration
- ADOSH - Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- AAC - The American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Arizona Administrative Code
- ADHS/OBGL - Arizona Department of Health Services/Department of Behavioral Health Licensure
- CARF - Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- CBI - Community Bridges (CBI) Policies and Procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must obtain a fingerprint clearance card (Residential).
- Valid AZ Driver's license with 39 month clear MVR
CBI Offers an outstanding benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Cancer, Accident, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon hire, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and scholarship programs, incentives, and more!
- The Phoenix Business Journal recognized CBI as one of the 2014, 2015, and 2016 Healthiest Employers in the Valley!
Send us your resume today and join our team of passionate individuals and contribute to the overall success and growth of CBI!