Career Strategies, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Career Strategies, Inc.
Customer service, fantastic people skills, and a solid work ethic are just some of the of the qualities we are searching for when it comes to adding more leasing professionals to our expanding team.
Previous leasing experience is required, fair-housing experience is a plus.
Some of the perks while working with our company include weekly pay, reimbursement for public transportation, and we will work with your schedule and travel distance preferences!
Leasing consultants work as part of a team under the direction of the Property Manager.
Leasing units and providing customer assistance to clients is only the beginning of a leasing consultant’s responsibilities.
They exercise good judgment and discretion in dealing with residents, vendors, and co-workers.
- Respond to internet leads, answer future/current resident phone calls, and conduct property tours.
- Handle all walk-ins, telephone inquiries, on-line leads and other potential sales opportunities in a timely professional manner.
- Maintain clerical duties such as filing and recordkeeping.
- Identify residents’ needs and strive to resolve them.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Must be computer-savvy. Knowledge of relevant software applications is a plus
- Experience working in residential property management as a leasing consultant
- Familiar with Fair-Housing laws is a plus
- Great attitude, flexibility, and professional presentation
Career Strategies is a staffing company that specializes in placing candidates within the property management industry.
Our ultimate goal is to get our employees hired on permanently in the industry within 30 to 90 days of working with us.
*Note: All candidates will be background screened and must be eligible to work in the United States.
Drug free work environment
Career Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please forward your resume if interested