Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales- Nuclear Pharmacy Services
at Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health's pharmaceutical segment operates the world's largest network of nuclear pharmacies and is expanding its positron emission tomography (PET) agent manufacturing capabilities. For over a quarter of a century, the Nuclear Pharmacy Services (NPS) business of Cardinal Health has set the standard for the radiopharmaceutical industry. This business is responsible for manufacturing, dispensing and delivering products that aid in the early diagnosis and treatment of disease. Nuclear Pharmacy Services, whose network of roughly 130 pharmacies fills 65% of radiopharmaceutical unit doses nationwide, has consistently demonstrated leadership through innovation and a commitment to excellence. Because of this commitment, our customers and their patients benefit from the latest, safest, most efficient methods of dispensing radiopharmaceuticals.
The Territory Manager is tasked with servicing and growing Cardinal Health’s NPS business. They are responsible for developing the NPS business and building relationships with all executive stakeholders, identifying and managing Key Opinion Leaders, growing top line revenue to meet or exceed budget and profit plan expectations while ensuring appropriate after sales support. The territory covers Arizona & Southern Nevada.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market’s current/future product and services needs
- Introduce and sell existing customers and prospects to the full breadth of Nuclear Pharmacy Services Products & Services
- Build relationships with prospect C-Suite
- Responsible for RFP process for all new opportunities within territory
- Develop value propositions around client needs, effectively negotiate financial terms and close sales for NPS products and services
- Identify new sales opportunities and promote Cardinal Health’s strategic priorities with clients within the assigned territory
- Successfully manage pipeline, forecast and sales strategy
- Negotiate and close complex contracts with customers, while understanding Cardinal Health ROI
- Collaborate with local Cardinal Health Nuclear Pharmacies & other team members
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressively responsible sales experience preferred
- Prior experience selling to the C-Suite within a healthcare environment preferred
- Direct sales experience preferred, ideally in the healthcare environment with ability to "hunt" for new opportunities
- Excellent planning, forecasting, and negotiation skills with the ability to prioritize diverse projects across the territory.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to design and structure complex, profitable programs in matrixed environments
- Politically savvy with experience reaching agreement with others who have differing perspectives or objectives
- Self-motivated with a solution-oriented approach
- Track record of consistently achieving and exceed sales goals
- Exhibit a high-degree of business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to travel 40%
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.