Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Solutions Consultant
at Cardinal Health
In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business with pharmacies and health systems. You will also be accountable for growing revenue and identifying and delivering solutions that aid in our customer’s success. In addition to creating and fostering new client relationships, you will be responsible for meeting (or even exceeding) selling and prospecting quotas.
The bottom line is we are looking for a driven individual that’s excited to learn new solutions and tackle new problems. If you thrive in a startup-like environment that demands you to stretch yourself, you may fit in at TelePharm.
Responsibilities and expectations
- Leverage pharmacy sales expertise in selling our industry leading telepharmacy software platform.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities and develop plans for introducing product solutions to enhance revenue and growth.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies for customer contracts with the appropriate parties.
- Ensure customer expectations are met by maintaining open, clear and consistent dialogue with external end users and internal contacts.
- Convey industry trends and product feedback from pharmacy stakeholders to internal team to assist in developing product enhancements and additional offerings.
- Responsible for meeting quota on assigned accounts on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Generate new business through pharmacies, hospitals and health systems
- Grow revenue and identify and deliver solutions that aid in our customer’s success
- Meet or exceed the set prospecting and sales quotas
Bachelor's degree required
Minimum 4-years related sales experience
Experience selling software or similar technology-based solutions
Ability to travel 50% of time
- Valid driver’s license
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.