Arizona Humane Society
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Customer Experience Agent
at Arizona Humane Society
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist the public via phone and email support in our Pet Resource Center (PRC) and at the front desk in a compassionate, empathetic and professional manner in order to provide a consistent, positive and excellent experience every time. Efficiently handle incoming calls from multiple queues and make outbound callbacks, provide resources and information through compassionate counseling, schedule appointments for various AHS departments supported by the PRC, and collect and enter data using multiple databases. Ability to respond quickly to changes and expansions as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and our customers. Weekend availability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer inbound calls from multiple queues and make outbound callbacks in a timely, courteous, compassionate, and professional manner, always striving to provide an excellent experience every time to external and internal customers.
- Provide organizational knowledge and resources to customers via phone, email and in-person regarding the programs and services provided by AHS and options for the customer.
- Capture detailed and accurate information. Schedule appointments for various AHS departments including, but not limited to, surrenders, veterinary clinic services, thrift donation pick-ups, and others per PRC expansion.
- Learn and follow new policies, procedures, and software for data collection.
- Maintain clean, positive, productive and professional work environment.
- Other duties as assigned by department management.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a customer service OR call center position required.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment using multiple databases while conversing with customers.
Language Skills: Able to speak, read and write English; Spanish language preferred.
Mathematical Skills: Able to perform basic mathematical skills.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Ability to learn other software programs as necessary, including shelter database, appointment schedulers, and collaboration software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications: Regular attendance, punctuality and access to reliable transportation required. Requires above average clerical skills, including legible handwriting, spelling and grammar as well as strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Must be able to work under stressful and fast-paced conditions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: There may be exposure to dust, heat, cold and temperature changes; occasional wet floors, and animal noises, odors and dander. Most time will be spent in a typical air conditioned and heated office environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.